Migration service of Opartners

We are a Registered Migration Agent and member of MIA. We provide advice on visa eligibility, facilitate judgment of Visa applications, and deal on a daily basis with the Department Of Immigration and Boarder Protection (DIBP) on our clients’ behalf.

Before applying any types of Visa, we provide one-to-one consultation to check a client’s eligibility for a visa which the client wants to apply for or which suits their purpose of living in Australia most and check possible risk factors as well.

We can assert that once you become our client, you can count on us to maximize your chances of being granted your visa, and to act in your best interests throughout your submission.

  • MIA-01
  • MARN

Employer Sponsored Stream

Employer sponsored stream visas for skilled employees who have sponsoring company to work and stay or live in Australia.

Possible visa subclass

  • Temporary Skill Shortage visa (subclass 482)
  • Employer Nomination Scheme (subclass 186)
  • Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme (subclass 187)

Skilled Migration Stream

Skilled Migration stream visas for points-tested skilled workers to work and live in Australia.

Possible visa subclass

  • Skilled Independent visa (subclass 189)
  • Skilled Nominated visa (subclass 190)
  • The Skilled-Regional (Provisional) visa (subclass 489)

Business & Investment Stream

Business and Investment stream visas for business directors or investor who have done substantial business or investment activities. They must manage a business in Australia for a business/investment Permanent visa.

Possible visa subclass

  • Business Innovation and Investment (Provisional) visa
    (subclass 188)
  • Business Innovation and Investment (Permanent) visa
    (subclass 888)

Partner & Family Stream

Partner and Family stream visas for people who have partner relationship with Australian citizen or permanent resident or family or relatives in Australia to live with their partner or family.

Possible visa subclass

  • Partner visa
  • Parent visa
  • Child visa
  • Remaining Relative visa
  • Carer visa
  • Adoption visa

Student visa

Student visa is for international students who want to study in Australia for a period of time. Student Guardian visa is for parents or relatives who have a right to care young international student during their study period.

Possible visa subclass

  • Student visa (subclass 500)
  • Student Guardian visa (subclass 590)

Visitor Stream

Visitor visa is for tourist to travel to Australia or for people who want to visit Australia on temporary purpose.

Possible visa subclass

  • Tourist visa (subclass 600)
  • Training and research visa (subclass 402)
  • Medical treatment visa (subclass 602)
  • Investor Retirement visa (subclass 405)

Administrative Appeals Tribunal (AAT)

Administrative Appeals Tribunal (AAT) is for people who want to appeal when the visa application is refused or cancelled.

AAT assesses visa cases independently from Department of Immigration and Border Protection.

If fails, applicants can lodge Ministerial Intervention (Minister of the Department)